The Red of The Dead

I have composed these images over a duration of time and have taken them all in various settings and environments. In doing so I tried to implement elements of design while keeping my images simple and as sophisticated. I choose this particular colour because the colour red is known to be among the most captivating colours. I tried to keep roses towards one side of the collage so that they appear more organized. I also chose to place certain images around others so that they guide viewers eyes towards one another. I tried to do small things such as the lines in the piece of paper and the direction the stream of the apple is pointing in order to lead my audience from one picture towards another. I also placed my most interesting subject towards the middle in order to draw attention and also to connect all of my images. I also tried to keep a small depth of field as well as implement various shades of red. Photographer Statement: While constructing this colleague I worked with a large variety of subjects in many different circumstances and tried to implement many different mediums as well I did this because I value diversity and wanted to imply this within my work. In the end, my vision was to create a product that is composed of objects and subjects that I see on a daily basis and create an interesting piece that highlights them in a new and distinct light. Stats NA.